Ahiru no Sora Season 2 is a japanese manga series. it is based on a basketball theme. Ahiru No Sora series is written and illustrated by Takeshi Hinata. The show is directed by Keizo Kushakawa and it is produced by Satoshi Umetsu.
A 50-episode anime television series adaptation produced by Diomedéa was broadcast from October 2019 to September 2020. It aired in Japan every Wednesday at 6:25 p.m. taking over the time slot that was previously occupied by Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS. The show first aired on October 2, 2019, and was concluded on 30 September 2020. The show was liked by the people. It received favorable recognition. Since the release o Ahiru No Sora Season 1, people are waiting for its upcoming season. The Fans are waiting for season 2 to come up as the season one story was a crazy one. The show holds an IMDb rating of 7.3 out of 10 and the same on Funimation as well.
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Plot
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 story is set in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture at Kuzuryū High, the protagonist’s breakthrough and its growth process are depicted. Surrounding it, problems that can occur in club activities such as discord between members, and bullying are taken up. Also, school life, romance, poverty, family problems, and a wide range of themes such as the past trauma of the characters are delicately depicted.
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 plot revolves around a girl. Sora is a freshman at Kuzuryū High, determined to follow in his mother’s footsteps in basketball. However, he finds that the basketball club isn’t quite as enthusiastic, consisting of delinquent students who never want to practice. Sora is already at a disadvantage, being much smaller and weaker than his peers. This doesn’t stop Sora, his dedication inspiring the other club members– or to-be teammates– to give basketball their all.
Sora Kurumatani made a promise to his mother, “I will dominate my first high school tournament”. But as he joins the basketball club after entering Kuzuryū High School, he finds out that it’s become a stomping ground for delinquents. A place where everything but basketball is done, but with Sora’s genuine zeal for basketball, things begin to stir.
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Cast
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Cast is not revealed yet. The show has not been renewed for its brand new season But we are expecting to get Season 2 very soon. As I said before the cast is not revealed but why worry I’m here to clear your doubts. I’m here to tell you who all are going to be seen in the forthcoming season of Ahiru No Sora. I have got a list of people who are expected to be a part of season 2 along with a few of newly introduced characters.
- Sora Kurumatani is a first-year shooting guard who plays for Kuzuryū High. He later transitioned into the team’s starting point guard, although still playing shooting guard from time to time. He is the main protagonist of the anime and manga series, Ahiru no Sora.
- Madoka Yabuchi is a slim, athletic, and attractive girl. Due to her attractive appearance, many boys’ who are younger or at her age fall in affection with her, and she is known as the ‘Gem’ of the girl’s basketball team.
- Hiroshi Kuchiki is a defensive player with good rebounding skills and does a great job at doing man-to-man defense. Kuchiki has a tendency to slack off.
- Kaname “Mokichi” Shigeyoshi comes across as a shy individual. is parents are wealthy construction company owners.
- Chiaki Hanazono is an all-around player. He can adapt quickly and play other positions. Chiaki also has a fraternal younger twin brother, named Momoharu.
- Tachibana is one of the starters on his team and participated in the practice match between Kitasumi High and Kuzuryū High. After Tarou and Katori, Tachibana is the third most vital player on his team.
- Momoharu Hanazono is the second-year center and captain of Kuzuryū High. He can also play the position of Power Forward when the team needs him. He also has a fraternal older twin brother, named Chiaki Hanazono.
Ahiru No Sora Season 1 Ending Explained
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 ending was super charming. It’s the sort of vague ending where I can accept that this was in fact the final episode, or that it could potentially lead into a second season. Yuk is dead but with time everyone starts to move forward. The ending was about the last day of the arc. Some players run toward the finish line; others stop or slow down along the way.
With Chiaki’s help, Tobi intends to sprint straight to winning against Yokohama Taipei. It’s the final period of their match against Yokohama, and the fate of the Kuzu High basketball team hangs entirely upon their performance in the last few seconds of the game. The match is finally over, and one question remains: Have the players of Kuzu High done enough to save the basketball club, or have their inter-high dreams come to an end?
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Release Date
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Release Date is not confirmed yet. The creator has not given any hint about the forthcoming season of the show but as the end was very vague, we are expecting Ahiru No Sora Season 2 soon. The release date is not confirmed but most probably it is assumed to be released during late 2024.
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Trailer
Ahiru No Sora Season 2 Trailer is not out. The trailer will only be ut once the makers confirm the release of season 2. The makers are still contemplating the renewal of season 2 so we have to have patience and wait for the new season to come up.
Where to Watch Ahiru No Sora Season 2
Ahiru No Sora Season 1 is available for online streaming on Netflix. So what are you waiting for? Go and enjoy the animated sports series.
Must Read Stranger Things Season 5 and Disenchantment Season 5