Bloom Into You Season 2 also known as Yagate Kimi ni Naru, is based on the Japanese Yuri manga series and has earned a good name in the romantic manga genre .but will that be enough for more seasons. written and illustrated by Nio Nakatani, the manga series was first published in the monthly manga magazine months later a Japanese anime studio called troika announced the plans to adapt the manga series into an anime television series bloom into you season 1 premiered on October 5, 2018, and ran for 13 episodes till December 28 of the same year
Bloom Into You Season 2 Storyline
Yuu Koito has always been entranced with romantic shoujo manga and the lyrics of love songs she patiently waits for the wings of love to sprout and send her heart flutter on the day she finally receives confession but strangely it doesn’t give her the feeling she was craving for the realization hits her that she only understands the concept and not the feeling.
now in high school, she meets toko a member of the student council who is turning down the confessions because they don’t her heart skip a beat because Yuu and Toko are having quite some troubles, Yuu is frank about her problems with Toko when suddenly to confesses the feeling for her
there is no excitement or closeness between them, despite the fact that she has accepted her proposal to get into a relationship .as Yuu and Touko walked the path of self-discovery together, and Yuu eventually found her way to reach out to her .she eventually comes to terms with her feeling for touko and admitted her love they later got engaged and went to complete their education
Bloom Into You Season 2 Cast
- Brittney Karbowski – Koyomi Amber Lee Connors – Akari Clint Bickham- Seiji Maki Yuki Takada -Yuu Kioto Minako Kotobuki – Touko Nanami Shanae’a Moore -Sayaka Saeki Grewg kot – Suguru Doujima Marissa Lenti – Rei Koito Luci Christian -Touko Nanami
Bloom Into You Season 2 Genre
The genre of Bloom Into You Season 2 is yuri and romance
Bloom Into You Season 2 Plot
bloom into you revolves around a freshman high school student named Yuu Koito, having always loved Shoujo manga, Yuu waits for the day she gets a love confession hoping to experience all the feelings which are described in shoujo mangas .however when Yuu’s classmate from junior high confess his feeling for her, Yuu feels unexpectedly hollow
following this experience Yuu became convinced that she is capable of understanding romance as a concept, not feeling firsthand confused about her feelings for the boy Yuu enters the high school, still unsure about how to respond to him however when Yuu witnesses the beautiful and flawless student council president, Touko Nanami maturely turn down a suitor she feels compelled to ask her for help in her case when Yuu does approach Touko to aks for advice she is taken aback when touko confesses her feeling for her although bewildered at first Yuu soon find herself falling for Toukoand she starts realizing that this was the experience she had been waiting for all her life.
Bloom Into You Season 2 Release Date
there is no confirmed news about it for now whenever we will get the news we will be updating here soon till then you can watch the previous season’s episodes on streaming platforms.
Bloom Into You Season 1 Recap
Bloom Into You Season 2 is a touching tale about love and how it may be misunderstood at times. the narrative enables us to take dive into the life of Yuu Koito a first-year high school student, as she navigates through life and experiences many facets of youth, particularly loving her family owns and operating a book shop.
she realized that though she may know about loving her understanding of it is restricted to a conceptual level but living it in real life and experiencing it firsthand is very another story when she met Touko Nanami in high school she was in the midst of the debate over her beliefs in the realm of love she even questioned what love was
Touko revealed her emotions for Yuu though everything changed dramatically we get to see Touko and Yuu’s amazing journey as their relationship becomes stronger they gradually open themselves to one another. Touko who looks to be perfect in front of everyone confides in Yuu about her fears you will now be able to go on a journey that would hopefully lead he to the profound feeling she has been seeking
Bloom Into You Important characters
- Yuuki Takada of Kitakyushu Fukuoka prefecture, japan is Yuu koto’s Japanese voice in the anime series . she is the protagonist of the story .she is a first-year high school student who doesn’t know what it’s like to fall in love she joins the student council where she meets Nanami. she works at the family book store.
- Touko Nanami voiced by Minako Kotobuki, Touko is the student council president and a second-year high school student .she hides her true personality and insecurities from everyone but Yuu her best friend is Sayaka Saeki
- Sayaka Saeki voiced by Ai Kayano Sayaka is a student council vice president and Touko’s best friend and classmate .she strives to always support Touko .she is secretly in love with Touko but she keeps this to herself unwilling to jeopardize their existing relationship she decided that she was fine simply supporting her friend however she could.
- Seiji Maki is a first-year high school boy and member of the student council he grew up surrounded by 2 older sisters and a younger sister so he finds it easy to talk with girls.
- Tomoyuki Ichigaya is a professional actor who is a classmate of Mio Nanami seven years ago
- Rei Koito Rei is Yuu’s older sister who attends university .she has a boyfriend Hiro who visits the family regularly. She seems to bake and also seems to realize there is something between Yuu andTouko
Bloom Into You Season 1 Famous Dialogue
- Receiving all this affection without being expected to return it, being treated so gently, silky hair, long eyelashes, that smells and that softness thinking this feels good that I don’t stop that normal there’s anything special about it I can hear a heartbeat it must be senpai not mine my heat would never beat this fast by Yuu Koito
- I think maybe like reminding myself I can fall in love at all maybe because I never saw my sister fall in love with anyone it’s possible she had someone she liked that way and I never knew about it .but even if the rest of me is fake, I know that part of me that loves you is really me by Touko
- because I have the same wish of course. I want Touko to change too so why ..why could I make that wish reach her? I was so afraid that she would reject me even if I couldn’t be special to her I want happy being the closest of her many friends just waiting for the day that she would change I am afraid but Kaito san made the leap even if I am not wretched enough to try to put stop to that
Where To Watch Bloom Into You Season 2?
Bloom Into You Season 2 is available for online streaming on Netflix.
Must read The Way Of The Househusband Season 2 and Maid Season 2