Keep reading to learn more about Diggstown Season 4. Diggstown is a Canadian legal drama television series. It is created by Floyd Kane and directed by Lynne Stopkewich, Kelly Makin, and Cory Bowles. Its country of origin is Canada. This show has a running time of 44 minutes for each episode. Crime, action, and drama, this show promises and fulfills the commitment of all.
Diggstown is the story surrounding Marcie Diggs played by Vinessa Antoine. She is an excellent, A-list, star corporate lawyer. She has her priorities in life which she reconsiders for the sake of her most beloved aunt whom she is defending in a case, who committed suicide due to the pressure of malicious prosecution. Hence for the sake of her beloved aunt and justice, Marcie moves to work in a legal-aid office.
Diggstown Season 4 Cast
- Vinessa Antoine as Marcie Diggs
- Natasha Henstridge as Colleen MacDonnell
- C. David Johnson as Reggie Thompson
- Stacey Farber as Pam MacLean
- Brandon Oakes as Doug Paul
- Shailene Garnett as Iris Beals
- Tim Rozon as Constable Carson Myers
- Dwain Murphy as Avery Mueller
- Mpho Koaho as Percy Lincoln
- Kim Roberts as Ona Reeves
Diggstown Famous Dialogues
- “I figured since I was taking all the punches, only fair that you share some of the anxiety.”
- “Billy Hargrove: I’d give my dick for a truck like this. Robby Gillon: What would be the use in having it then?”
- “He shot him up with amyl-nitrite between rounds! Gillon knew that Charles Macom Diggs would never take a fall! So he put the dope in his nasal spray. How that man went the distance is anybody’s guess, but there is one thing for sure, his brain didn’t.”
- “Gabriel Caine: He’s bigger than you are. He’s tougher. He’s faster. He’s younger than you are. He hasn’t fought 22 rounds today but remembers this… you are black! Honey Roy Palmer: What the hell is that supposed to mean?”
- “Gabriel Caine: Do you know the difference between a hustler and a good con man? Fitz: No. Gabriel Caine: A hustler has to get out of town as quick as he can, but a good con-man doesn’t have to leave until he wants to.”
- “Paulo: It looks like I finally get to kill you after all. Gabriel Caine: Well, that’s a distinct possibility. But I’d bet, I don’t know, four dollars against an hour with your mother that it doesn’t turn out that way.”
Diggstown Season 4 Storyline
Owing to the previous 3 seasons, we know that the fourth season would be full of twists and turns with an adrenaline rush with each scene unfolding. The new season will have Lawyer Vinessa Antoine yet again. Yes, she will be back and the story will be about how she faces new challenges and she accepts them with her wit and wisdom which could change her life for the better. Meanwhile, her Aunt’s suicide will also be a major plot point in the new season. The show is set to be more intense and we can expect the show to resume from where it ended.
Diggstown Season 3 Recap
Diggstown is the story surrounding Marcie Diggs played by Vinessa Antoine. She is an excellent, A-list, star corporate lawyer. She has her priorities in life which she reconsiders for the sake of her most beloved aunt whom she is defending in a case, who committed suicide due to the pressure of malicious prosecution. Hence for the sake of her beloved aunt and justice Marcie moves to work in a legal-aid office.
So at first, we met Marcie Diggs. She’s a surfer and corporate lawyer. She then gets switched over to legal aid and invited to go there after a horrible death in her family. There was a suicide, an aunt whom she really loved and whom she was also defending. She killed herself because of her, so she decided to roll up her sleeves, get busy with the community and start working with legal aid. A few things happen along the way because she defends a bunch of different people.
Along the way she deals with the fact that her aunt killed herself and the fact that she still possibly has feelings for a lawyer that plays the prosecutor, with whom she goes head to head all the time in court. And towards the end, she realizes this is exactly where she wants to be. Even though she was invited back to go back into the hands of corporate law and make a bunch of money. She realizes that she has a lot more influence over the community that she loves and that she comes from if she works in legal aid. And this is where she is today-Halifax Legal Aid.
Diggstown Season 4 Release Date
Diggstown Season 1 aired from March 6, 2019, to April 3, 2019, with 6 episodes. The series was renewed for a second season which aired from March 4, 2020, to April 1, 2020, with a total of 6 episodes matching its previous season. Then the series was again renewed for a third season which aired from October 6, 2021, to November 24, 2021, with a total of 8 episodes this time. As for Season 4, there have been no official announcements by CBC and we can only wait. Fans have been eager to know about any updates and if any would ever be posted immediately here. So stay tuned!
Where To Watch Diggstown Season 4
You can watch Diggstown Season 1234 Streaming on Roku. It is also available to stream now on Pluto TV – It’s Free TV, Tubi – Free Movies & TV, Vudu Movie & TV Store, or VUDU on your Roku device. It’s also streaming on Amazon prime. So go and grab your time to spend on this action-packed legal drama.
Must Read Is Diggstown Based On A True Story? and Judge Judy Season 26 Release Date
Follow CineSays for more updates!