Hanna is an American action drama television series based on a 2011 movie that was of the same name. Amazon Prime Video produced this series. Hanna is written and created by David Farr. This action drama is a binge-worthy watch and is all set to come up with Hanna Season 4. This article will cover everything you need to know about Hanna Season 4.
Hanna has a wide fanbase across the world for its dark and complicated characters. The story revolves around a 15-year-old girl, Hanna who lives with her father, Erik. The story expresses the terror of assassins, the wish of the girl to live normal adolescence, and a father’s love.
Hanna is no less than a professionally trained soldier. She lives with her father in the remote forests of Poland. Everything seemed fine to her until she discovered a shocking truth about her and her mother.
The first season of this series was premiered in 2019 and there has been a total of three seasons till now. It has a total of 22 episodes with an average runtime of 45 minutes.
Hanna Season 4 Release Date
The makers stated that season 3 was the last in this American Drama. Hanna Season 3 had an insightful ending. Fans weren’t happy to see it conclude like that.
We aren’t sure if Hanna Season 4 will happen or not. There is no official information regarding the renewal of Hanna. Without any precise detail, it is irrational to predict the release of Hanna Season 4. Till then we can just hope it to release soon.
Hanna Season 4 Cast and Characters
We can expect that the new season of this series would share its cast and characters with the previous seasons. The cast members include –
- Esme Creed-Miles as Hanna. Hanna is a 15-year-old girl. She lived with her father, Erik in a remote area of a forest in Poland. Her father once recruited a pregnant woman, Johanna into a special program of CIA named UTRAX. They enhanced a child’s DNA to create super soldiers. Eventually, Erik fell in love with Johanna, Hanna’s mother, and fleed with baby Hanna.
- Joel Kinnaman as Erik Heller. Erik was a former CIA agent who worked at the UTRAX program. He rescued baby Hanna from that secret operation and raised her in Europe. He protected her from all kinds of threats. Although he wasn’t her biological father but fulfilled all the duties of a father.
- Mireille Enos as Marissa Wiegler. Marissa was a CIA operative and was in charge of the UTRAX. After, Erik fleed away with baby Hanna, Marissa was ordered to shut down the project and eliminate all babies. Her character is depicted as an ally of Hanna and she seems to be her mother figure.
- Noah Taylor as Dr Roland Kunek. Dr Roland Kunek was a scientist who designed regimens for the young adults for the second UTRAX project.
- Dermout Mulroney as John Carmichael. John was the CIA Operative at the UTRAX program.
- Ray Liotta as Gordon Evans/The Chairman. Gordon was the man behind the happening of UTRAX.
- Joanna Kulig as Johanna Petrescu. Johanna was the mother of Hanna.
- Ursula Werner as Sara Heller. Sara Heller was Erik’s mother.
- Rhianne Barreto as Sophie. Sophie was Hanna’s new friend whose family she met in Morocco.
Hanna Season 4 Plot Speculation
Season 3 concluded with a few changes in the life of Hanna. Until season 3, Hanna was a young adult and teenager. This series showcased to us her life from being a normal girl to being an assassin. She perfected her athletic skills and turned herself into a fighting machine.
Since there are currently no plans for Hanna Season 4. So the makers have not released any kind of synopsis related to season 4 of Hanna. But we could still predict the basic theme and plot of the new season based on the incidents of previous seasons. The makers made it clear that the series won’t go any further than 3 seasons but seeing the fame and critical acclamation there are chances that the makers might consider giving it a further story.
The show was perfectly divided into parts. It covered Hanna’s birth, her teenage life, and her life after she discovered a shocking truth. Throughout the course of three seasons, Hanna was seen discovering her true self and exploring the real world.
Till now, we have seen Hanna as a young adult. The new season could maybe show us, Hanna, as an adult. Maybe it could have a new and fresh beginning in Hanna’s life. UTRAX was finished in season 3 so we are certain that there won’t be anything related to UTRAX.
The new season could continue its story somewhere else. It could show us a different era in Hanna’s life. Some new characters can also make their way into this season.
Although we don’t have any kind of trailer or information to speculate the plot of Hanna Season 4 one thing is sure whenever this show returns with a new season it will be full of action and adventure.
Hanna Season 4 Trailer
Amazon Prime Video is ready to produce the fourth season of Hanna but it could be possible only if the writers have a story for the upcoming season. We could see the trailer once the production, casting, and filming are done.
There is no official announcement of the trailer release of Hanna Season 4. So, till then we can only hope for it to release soon.
Where to watch Hanna Season 4?
Hanna was indeed a good web series and it could excite anyone who likes action and thrill. We don’t know when Hanna Season 4 is gonna released but since Amazon Prime Video produced all the seasons of this series so season 4 will also come under the banner of Prime Video.
Until the new season goes live, you could re-watch all the three seasons of this amazing web series on Amazon Prime Video.