iCarly season 6 is an American TV series that is a teen sitcom created by Dan Schneider. There are different producers for different seasons of this sitcom. iCarly was originally aired on Nickelodeon. The show is rated for people of age more than 12. Most persons this age are capable of handling kissing and other such things. If you detest this program, don’t watch it, and don’t let your kids watch it either.
iCarly can provide you with some decent entertainment if you’re looking for subtle comedy but if you’re an adult, you may find the jokes boring or childish. Of course, you can always grow up, reflect on the good ol’ days, and enjoy yourself.
iCarly Season 6 Cast
- Miranda Cosgrove as Carly Shay, a host of her web show, iCarly, produced by her with her two best friends, Sam and Freddie.
- Jannette McCurdy as Sam Puckett, Carly’s best friend, and iCarly’s co-host.
- Nathan Kress as Freddie Benson, Carly’s good friend and neighbor and also iCarly’s technical producer.
- Jerry Trainor is Spencer Shay, Carly’s older brother, and legal guardian.
- Noah Munck as Gibby, an odd friend of Carly, Sam, and Freddie.
- Mary Scheer is Marissa Benson, the mother of Freddie and she is overbearing and overprotective.
- Deena Dill is Charlotte, the mother of Gibby and Guppy who is also overprotective sometimes. She is fond of embarrassing Gibby and as a doting mother.
- Jeremy Rowley as Lewbert Sline works as the doorman of the apartment where Carly, Spencer, and Freddie live, known for his annoying behavior.
- Reed Alexander acted as Nevel Papperman, a critic who reviews iCarly.com and he also has a reviews website.
- Tim Russ as Principal Ted Franklin, principal of Ridgeway Secondary School, where Carly, Sam, and Freddie study.
- Mindy Sterling acted as Mrs.Francine Briggs, an English teacher who is strict and shows dislike towards the children.
- David St. James acted as Mr.Howard, a strict and dispassionate teacher who hates everything including his wife.
- Danielle Morrow acted as Nora Dershlit, an obsessed and insane iCarly fan with a chicken which is named Maurice.
iCarly Season 5 Recap
After this season’s first few episodes, T-Bo relocates to Freddie and Mrs. Benson’s Bushwell Plaza apartment after being kicked out of The Groovy Smoothie. By posing as polite gentlemen, Sam and Freddie assist him in accomplishing this. This initially succeeds, but Mrs. Benson kicks him out when she learns who he is. However, after he saves the group from a maniacal fan, she changes her mind and lets him stay.
iCarly Season 6 Summary
The gang talks about their experience in Bushwell Plaza as Carly and Spencer are being evicted from their apartment. However, their memories might not exactly match ours. One of the band members, One Direction, unintentionally becomes unwell after contracting an infectious sickness from Carly. Spencer is forced to work with a little child who despises exercise in the meantime. Sam assists Gibby in opening a covert eatery in the school’s basement.
Spencer creates a security robot for the apartment in the meantime, but it unexpectedly goes crazy. The group creates a new holiday so they can celebrate Halloween twice a year. The celebration gets out of hand when Nevel plays a practical joke on Carly and her pals while posing as a costumed attendee. When Sam gets hired and is made Freddie’s boss at the Pear Store, his new dream job quickly turns into a nightmare. Spencer helps out at the fire station as Carly tries to get asked out. Chuck, Spencer’s archenemy, reappears as his younger, scarier brother, Chip.
The iCarly crew is now subject to the wrath of the television censors board as a result of Gibby’s mishap on live air. They could not have predicted the severity of their punishment. T-Bo retaliates when Carly kicks him out of the apartment by refusing to let her inside the Groovy Smoothie. The group goes in search of Spencer’s age-appropriate pals. Sam advises everyone to stay away when Sam’s pal is released from jail, but Carly ignores him and ends herself in over her head; Spencer discovers a pair of night vision goggles.
The gang plans to drive to Vegas, acquire their most valuable possessions, and pawn them there to raise the money needed to post bail after Sam discovers her mother is being held in a Vegas jail. The iCarly crew tries to assist in finding the culprit when Sam’s laptop is stolen. Meanwhile, Spencer needs a child to accompany him when he visits his favorite arcade.
Spencer tries to keep his illness from Carly after he develops a fever on a crucial night for her. Sam fixes up a motorcycle, while Freddie receives a new, awkward phone. When someone arrives to take Carly, she is prepared to accept that she won’t be attending the yearly dance. When she is asked a question that will change her life, her evening takes another abrupt turn.
iCarly Season 6 Plot
iCarly Season 6, the gang is becoming increasingly well-known. The gang pulls an elaborate April Fools’ Day prank on the audience in the first part of the season. They also meet One Direction, where Carly makes one of the members sick. Gibby also launches a restaurant.
iCarly Season 6 Release Date
Season 6 of iCarly was released in 2 parts. One part premiered on March 24, 2012, and concluded on June 9, 2012, with 6 episodes and another part premiered on October 6, 2012, and concluded on November 23, 2012.
Where To Watch iCarly Season 6?
All the seasons of iCarly are available to stream on Paramount+. You can rent or purchase the show to watch on Apple TV or Google Play.
Follow Cinesays for more entertainment updates!