Industry Season 2 latest updates are in! Continue reading to know everything. “Industry” is a TV series created by Konrad Kay and Mickey Down. The producers of the show are Lee Thomas and Edoardo Ferretti. The show runs under the tones of banking drama and the drama built between the characters makes the show more engaging.
The plot centers on a group of recent graduates vying for opportunities at the prominent London investment bank Pierpoint & Co. Although it has fantastic payoffs due to its progressive storytelling, it also feels, to be kind, and archaic. The industry serves as an example of a new generation of shows that, like track stars, continue to excel while accelerating their speed each year. After all, life sometimes resembles a race loop.
Industry Season 2 Cast
Industry has a large cast throughout the show but only a few appeared in every episode.
- Marisa Abela as Yasmin Kara Hanani, a graduate with an aimful mindset from a rich family who can speak multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, and Arabic is appointed to the Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales desk at Pierpoint.
- Mark Dexter as Hilary Wyndham, FX’s Managing Director at Pierpoint.
- Myha’la Herrold acted as Harper Stern, an extremely skilled and underappreciated young woman from New York who works at Pierpoint’s Cross Product Sales (CPS) desk.
- David Jonsson as Gus Sackey, Literae Humaniores’s black and gay graduate at Eton and Oxford, assigned to the CPS desk.
- Harry Lawtey as Robert Spearing, Oxford’s graduate from Welsh background working-class, was appointed to the CPS desk.
- Conor MacNeill as Kenney Kilbane, FX desk’s VP at Pierpoint and direct line manager of Yasmin.
- Freya Mavor as Daria Greenock, CPS desk’s VP at Pierpoint and Manager of Harper.
- Nabhaan Rizwan acted as Hari Dhar, a Hindi-speaking guy from an immigrant family assigned to the IBD desk at Pierpoint.
- Andrew Buchan as Felim Bichan, the biggest client of Pierpoint and a fund manager.
- Alex Alomar Akpobome as Danny Van Deventer, Pierpoint’s Executive Director gets involved with Harper.
- Sagar Radia as Rishi Ramdani, CPS desk’s associate and maker of the market.
- Indy Lewis as Venetia Berens, newest recruit done by Yasmin on the FX sales desk.
- Trevor White as Bill Adler, Pierpoint’s global head of FICC.
- Faith Alabi as Aurore Adekunle, a politician.
- Elena Saurel as Anna Gearing, FutureDawn Partners’ head.
Industry Season 2 Plot
Season 2 of Industry runs on the timeline after one year of season 1, and the graduates are no longer able to hide behind their graduate status because they have been hired as full-time employees at Pierpoint & Co. In the post-pandemic world of high finance, they must prove themselves in face of great challenges. Naturally, this will lead to increased paranoia.
When The corporation receives a cross-Atlantic energy infusion from the new US management, Harper, Yasmin, and Robert are now on a mission to promote new business and form new partnerships both inside and outside of the office.
Industry Season 2 Storyline
Unable to work from home anymore, Harper returns to the rapidly changing and deteriorating atmosphere of Pierpoint. When instructions from the new US leadership strain the office, Robert tries to get a client, but Yasmin is rebuffed by the young recruit. Harper’s decision to pursue Bloom over Phelim reveals a bigger issue between her and Eric and the account. Meanwhile, Yasmine steps into an exciting new opportunity. When his estranged father Charles suddenly shows up, Robert takes Nicole’s pursuit to a new level.
The frenzy to land Bloom quickly subsides when Harper suddenly finds himself caught in a dilemma with a competitor at Rican Healthcare’s investor event, much to Eric’s frustration. Yasmine is forced to settle for Celeste after trying to cheat her father’s business. Meanwhile, an unexpected door opens for Gus, who is tutoring Bloom’s son Leo. Shaken by the Phelim fallout, Eric took time to consider his next move. After that, he was on a plane to New York. As Harper continues to reap the rewards of closing Bloom as a customer, Harper begins to grow closer to Danny.
On the way to managing his family’s money, Yasmine learns a chilling truth about his father. Harper invites himself on Yasmin and Jackie’s trip to Berlin. Robert is courting his recent graduate. Gus considers a job offer. A desperate Harper makes the boldest move yet to keep Bloom but risks losing everything in the process. Harper, Eric, and Rishi hatch a plan to skip the bank. It’s a race against time to secure a job offer before Peerpoint realizes they’re cheating. Harper, Yasmine, Robert, and Gus’ morale is put to the ultimate test when the sacrifice is made on the pier.
Industry Season 2 Release Date And Trailer
The first season of Industry premiered on the 9th of November, 2020, on HBO. After the huge response, the makers decided to renew the series for a second season and announced the renewal in December 2020. The second season premiered on the 1st of August, 2022, and ended on the 19th of September, 2022.
The trailer for Industry Season 2 was released 2 months ago on the official channel of Rotten Tomatoes TV on YouTube. You can watch it above!
Where To Watch Industry Season 2?
Season 2 of Industry is available to binge on HBOmax for foreign users and Disney+ for Indian users.
Must read My Life Is Murder Season 3 Release Date and New Amsterdam Season 5 Release Date.
Follow cinesays for more entertainment updates!