Little Women Season 1 is a South Korean television series starring Kim Go-Eun, Nam Ji-Hyun, Park Ji-hu, and Wi Ha-Joon, directed by Kim Hee-won. It was created by Studio Dragon for TVN and is based on Louisa May Alcott’s 1868 book of the same name. It will debut on TVN on September 3, 2022, and will air every Saturday and Sunday.
Little Women has been adapted for theatre, film, television, and other forms of media. For the first time, the story will be adapted into a K-Drama by Netflix. This series is set to premiere shortly, and fans are already excited. Little Women Season 1 will consist of twelve episodes.
Little Women Season 1 Cast
The cast of Little Women Season 1 is fascinating. We may not be able to identify all the cast members, but the primary characters and who will play them are confirmed. You could also notice some unexpected faces. The following actors are in the cast:
- Kim Go Eun as Oh In Joo, The elder sister. She grew raised in a very disadvantaged neighborhood and remains so. In-Ju recognized as a youngster that money was the most essential thing she could do to protect herself and her family. Her aspiration is to live a normal life like everyone else. She becomes entangled in a case that has the potential to transform her life.
- Nam Ji Hyun as Oh In Kyung, The middle sibling. She works as an eager reporter for a local news channel. In-Kyung is a firm believer in doing the right thing. She has always been impoverished, yet money does not control her life. She is currently delving into a mystery case that she initially encountered as a reporter.
- Park Ji Hoo as Oh In Hye, The youngest sister, who attends a prominent art high school because of her inherent sketching abilities, and who sometimes feels overwhelmed by her sisters’ love for her.
- Uhm Ji Won as Won Sang Ah
- Wi Ha Joon as Choi Do II
- Uhm Ki Joon as Park Jae Sang
- Kang Hoon as Ha Jong-ho
- Gong Min-jeung as Choi Ma-ri
- Cho Seung-Yeon as Jo Wan-Gyu
- Kim Mi-sook as Oh Hae-seok
- Park Ji-young as Ahn Hee-Yeon
- Um Ki-joon as Park Jae-sang
- Uhm Ji-won as Won Sang-ah
- Jeon Chae-eun as Park Hyo-rin
- Lee Do-Yeop as Won Ki-seon
- Choo Ja-hyun as Jin Hwa-young
- Oh Jung-Se as Director Shin / Shin Hyun-min
- Song Joong-ki as Park Joo-hyung
Little Women Season 1 Plot
The three close-knit sisters raised in poverty at the heart of the Korean adaptation’s plot are heavily influenced by Soompi. The sisters are featured in an intriguing scenario in which they participate in a significant event and compete against the richest and most powerful people in the country. The following information has been made public concerning the three leads: Kim Go Eun plays Oh In Joo, the eldest sister, Oh In Kyung played by Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu plays Oh In Hye, the youngest sister.
The official synopsis tells the plot of three impoverished sisters who are close, their role in the disappearance of 70 billion won, and their heroic confrontation with Korea’s richest family.
Little Women Season 1 Storyline
The story is based on the classic Little Women. Three sisters were up in poverty and have a tight affinity. It follows the sisters as they become involved in a huge event and square off against the wealthiest family in the country. The plot revolves around sisters. The love between the sisters is lovely and brilliantly conveyed by the show’s great actors.
Kim Go Eun plays Oh In Joo, the eldest sister who seeks to defend her family with money. Her main desire as a child growing up in terrible poverty was to be as well off as other regular people. Until now, the tale appears straightforward. Things are going well, then a catastrophic catastrophe upends her life.
Nam Ji Hyun is portrayed as the second sister, Oh In Kyung, a news reporter who aims to always do the right thing. Park Ji Hu portrays Oh In Hye, the youngest sister, overwhelmed by the affection of her elder sisters. Although she has never utilized proper art equipment owing to her family’s economic status, she attends an art high school with an innate skill.
The storyline appears to be great and beautiful. It is crucial to remember, however, that this is not a complete replica of Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women novel.
Little Women Season 1 Release Date
Series watches have been creating a new trend among binge-watchers, especially with the lockdown in place since 2020. Little Women Season 1 is one such series that many of these Binge watchers have put on their list of things to watch.
On December 23, 2021, it was revealed that the Little Women series, directed by Kim Hee-won, written by Jeong Seo-Kyung, and produced by Studio Dragon, will star Kim Go-Eun, Nam Ji-Hyun, and Park Ji-hu. Wi Ha-Joon was given a part in the series by MS Team Entertainment on October 19, 2021. On the same day, it was announced that the series’ casting had been finalized.
The story will be adapted into a K-Drama for Netflix for the first time, with a launch date of September 2022. The program focuses on a well-known classic. The show will continue till the ending airs. The last episode will be shown on October 2, 2022. People are going insane as a result of all the waiting, which is natural.
Little Women Season 1 Trailer
The official trailer for season 1 was released by Netflix Asia’s Youtube channel on 29 August 2022 and has over 8K views. The teaser for the show was released by the same channel on 9 August 2022.
Where To Watch Little Women Season 1?
Follow CineSays for more updates related to entertainment!