Monster Girl Doctor is an animated television series adapted from a Japanese novel of the same name written by Yoshino Origuchi. Arvo animation adapted the Monster Girl Doctor novel for an anime television series which aired from July to September 2020. Crunchyroll licensed this anime television series for 12 episodes. There has been only one season of Monster Girl Doctor. Fans are still waiting for any kind of news related to Monster Girl Doctor Season 2.
The storyline of this anime is set fictionally in a time when the war between humans and monsters has ended. Monster Girl Doctor is centred on the character of a doctor, Glenn Litbeit, and his assistant. Both of them ran a clinic in Lindworm. Lindworm was a city where both humans and monsters lived together.
Arvo Animation announced that they will be making an anime series based on the light novel, Monster Girl Doctor. Within a year, the show aired and concluded. Till then, there has been no news or tease regarding Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. This article will cover every detail and information you need to know related to Monster Girl Season 2.
Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 Release Date
There is no official information we know related to the release of Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. There were even rumours that the show has ended with the first season and won’t continue. But the makers haven’t said a word about Monster Girl Doctor Season 2.
The renewal status of Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 is not officially announced. Without any precise detail, we cannot predict any kind of release date for Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. Until then, we can only hope for the new season of this anime television series to release soon.
Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 Cast and Characters
The official casting for Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 is yet not released. We can assume that most of the characters will be the same from the first season. The cast members of the first season include –
- Glenn Litbeit voiced by Griffin Puatu. Glenn belonged to a merchant family from the East. He specialised in the study of medicines during the war between humans and monsters. He was of calm and peaceful nature and his mind responded quickly. He craved to become a doctor for the monster population of Lindtown.
- Saphentite Neikes voiced by Cristina Vee. Saphentite was Glenn’s childhood friend and assisted him in the clinic. She organised the clinics and monitored the fairies that assisted in the clinic. Her family allied with Glenn’s family to provide aid during the war. She was sent to the Litbeit family as a hostage and there she fell in love with Glenn. Her family was also a trained assassins and she was ordered to kill Glenn’s family if they ever betrayed her.
- Tisalia Scythia voiced by Julia McIlvaine. Tisalia was the only heiress of Scythia Transportations. She was a high-ranked arena fighter and was diagnosed by Glenn. She openly admitted her infatuation for Glenn and considered Saphentite as her rival yet a friend.
- Lulala Heine voiced by Ryan Bartley. Lulala was a mermaid who sang at the Merrow Waterways to feed her family. She had a disease related to gills due to her constant travel up and down in the water. Glenn treated her gills problem and she developed feelings for him.
- Arahnia Taranterra Arachnida voiced by Wendee Lee. She was a fashion designer. She sewed clothes with her own silk and was a master in the art of sewing. She tried to seduce Glenn just to tease Saphentite and Tisalia but she later realised that she herself has fallen for him.
- Skadi Dragenfelt voiced by Cherami Leigh. She was the chairwoman of Lindworm and was capable of bringing humans and monsters together. It was her idea to experiment with a city to know whether humans and monsters could co-exist.
- Kunai Zenow voiced by Lizzie Freeman. She was the personal assistant and bodyguard of Lady Skadi. She completely devoted herself to Lady Skadi and took her job very seriously. Glenn helped her heal and eventually, she fell for him.
Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 Storyline
The original novel by which this anime series is inspired had ten volumes. So the makers don’t have a scarcity of content or script for the upcoming future projects of Monster Girl Doctor Season 2.
The initial story of Monster Girl Doctor focused on Glenn Litbeit who aspired to be a doctor for the monster community of Lindtown. He trained himself in the art of medicines during the war and opened a clinic after the war ended. He helped the monsters and humans of Lindtown with aid and appropriate medicines.
The story showcased to us that many of their female patients of Glenn have fallen for him and are crazy after him. The storyline focused on their relationships of Glenn with each of his patients. It also depicted the ecosystem in which humans and monsters existed together.
We can assume that Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 could portray to us the journey of Glenn finally becoming a doctor for the monster community. It could navigate us to the lifestyle of Lindtown. Glenn’s relationship could be given a serious note in Monster Girl Doctor Season 2.
There is no official synopsis or brief that could give us a sneak peek of Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. Till then, we can only speculate based on the first season.
Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 Trailer
There is no trailer for the upcoming Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. The fans are craving a new season since the first season ended in 2020. The makers haven’t confirmed the rumors of Monster Girl Doctor Season 2. We will see the trailer only when the show has passed various processing. Till then we can only hope for the Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 trailer to drop soon.
Where to watch Monster Girl Doctor?
The first season of Monster Girl Doctor premiered on Crunchyroll. We can assume that the platform for watching the Monster Girl Doctor Season 2 would be the same. Until the release of the new season, you can re-watch the first season of this anime exclusively on Crunchyroll.
Must read Is Monster Girl Doctor Based On A True Story? and Daredevil Season 4