Nobody Is Looking Season 2 is in the talks among the internet community and we are here with the latest titbits about the show. Nobody’s Looking is a Brazilian fantasy comedy streaming television series which is created by Daniel Rezende, Carolina Markowicz, and Teodoro Popovic and written by Mariana Trench, Mariana Zatz, Rodrigo Bernardo, David Tennenbaum, Fernando Fraiha, Leandro Ramos, Cauê Laratta, Felipe Sant’Angelo. It is directed by Daniel Rezende, Fernando Fraiha, and Marcus Baldini.
It was originally released in Portuguese. It is produced by Caio Gullane and Fabiano Gullane. Nobody is Looking is a story about a guardian angel who is on a mission of reuniting the angel bureaucracy. And the chief angel in the gang is Uli Angelus. Nobody Is Looking Season 2 Fantasy, comedy.
Nobody Is Looking Season 2 Famous Dialogues
Dialogues in a movie, series, or book are very important for the identity of the show. We may forget the story, costumes, or even the name of the movie sometimes, but what remains with us are the dialogues. We never forget the dialogues as they are etched in our brains. So here’s presenting a few iconic dialogues that will make you relive the rush of emotions you felt when you watched the show for the first time.
- “All I say is, that nobody has any business going around looking like a horse and behaving as if it were all right. You don’t catch horses going around looking like people, do you?”
- “It’s the easiest thing in the world for a man to deceive himself.”
- “The higher man is distinguished from the lower by his fearlessness and his readiness to challenge misfortune “
- “Becoming a dad means you get transformed from the healthy, vibrant, intelligent, youthful person pictured in your wedding photo into a twitching, bewildered, sleep-deprived, Play-Dough-smeared creature who looks like the guy in the photo on the post office wall, only less chipper.”
- “Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. Some too many people think that the only right thing is to get by, and the only wrong thing is to get caught.”
- “We all wanted to be somebody else. Somebody braver, or more handsome, or smarter. It’s what children want. It’s what you grow out of if you’re lucky. If you don’t, it’s a lifetime of agony.”
- “Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It’s not hard. Character is doing what’s right when nobody’s looking.”
- “Their collective advice: don’t settle. Keep looking. Find Mr. Right. That is what they all did. And by God, I think they believe it. Because nobody who marries at the ripe age of twenty-three can be settling. Naturally. That is a phenomenon that only happens to women in their thirties.”
- “I have found that the greatest stories of acceptance and love and the ugliest stories of hideous cruelty and abuse have equally been perpetrated in the name of the Christian faith.”
- “Since I’m not part of it yet, I see it: how a group of people can become a blizzard, how all the time spent buying and picking out exactly the right clothes doesn’t mean shit now because nobody is looking at clothes or poses.”
Nobody Is Looking Season 2 Cast
- Victor Lamoglia as Ulisses Angelus
- Kéfera Buchmann as Miriam Lopes Teixeira
- Júlia Rabello as Greta Angelus
- Augusto Madeira as Fred Angelus
- Danilo de Moura as Chun Angelus
- Leandro Ramos as Sandro Serra
- Telma de Souza as Wanda Angelus
- Projota as Richard A. de Souza
- Sergio Pardal as Valdir “The Prophet” Soares
- Felipe Riquelme as Tobias Angelus
- Kevin Vechiatto as Querubim Angelus
- Eliana Gutmann as Cilene
- Fafá Rennó as Tânia
- Felipe de Carolis as Marcos Veloso
Nobody Is Looking Season 2 Release Date
Nobody is Looking Season 1 was released on November 22, 2019, on Netflix with a total of 8 episodes. It has 7.8 IMDb ratings. The release dates for season 2 of Nobody Is Looking have not been announced yet, moreover much to the disappointment of its fans, the makers have canceled season 2 because of low IMDb ratings so yes, there won’t be a season 2.
Nobody Is Looking Season 2 Storyline
The release dates for season 2 of Nobody Is Looking have not been announced yet, moreover much to the disappointment of its fans, the makers have canceled season 2 because of low IMDb ratings so yes, there won’t be a season 2.
Nobody Is Looking Season 1 Recap
Nobody is Looking is the story about a guardian angel who is on a mission of reuniting the angel bureaucracy. And the chief angel in the gang is Uli Angelus. It basically is set in an industrial region where the lead character and chief of the gang Uli Angelus are getting orientation for his new task as a guardian angel. He works in District 5511 of the Angelus System. So the job as a guardian angel basically involves nudging people who are selected and helping the world be safe from causing accidents because of the same people.
As a result, there are various accidents that have been saved from taking place which the people see as their luck while in fact, it is the result of Angel’s hard work. So every day they perform the task is absolutely breathtaking. It involves either dealing with people in their own way like pushing and moving away something that people might trip and fall or holding and letting a child fall on the ground in a way that it falls flat and doesn’t hurt itself or get hurt by a car on its way.
He’s the first new Angel that “The Chief” has created in 300 years, which is odd considering the world’s population has exploded in that time. The story however ends with the guardian angel finally being freed from his job and becoming free like a spirit.
Where To Watch Nobody’s Looking Season 2
You can watch Nobody Is Looking Season 1 exclusively on Netflix, its original network with a total of 8 episodes.
Must Read 10 Anime Like Fuuka That You Must Watch and Deadpool Release Date, Cast, Plot, Storyline, and More
Do follow CineSays for regular updates!