Science fell in Love So I tried to Prove it Season 2(Japanese: Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita) is a popular Japanese Television series that falls under the category of anime. This series has been adapted from the romantic comedy manga series named Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita written and illustrated by Alfred Yamamoto.
The television series is directed by Masatsugu Asahi and it premiered on February 1, 2019. The first season came out with 12 episodes. The series portrays the significance of love in the light of scientific experiments carried out by two scientists. The series has received a fair rating of 6.9 on 10 from IMDB.
The genre that the series deals with is quite striking as the series explores aspects of love and romance as an object of scientific experiment. It might give the viewers a scope to think about whether love is a part of science or conscience.
The Season 2 of the series has grabbed our attention recently. We would love to share our views over season 2 with our fans. Here is a little information about all you need to know about season 2 of this exciting series.
Science Fell In Love So I Tried To Prove It Season 2 Storyline
The storyline of the series is pretty simple. Two characters, Shinya Yukimura and Ayame Himuro are research scholars at Saitama University. Ayame felt romantically inclined towards Shinya and confessed her love for him. Shinya, however, decides to carry out scientific experiments to check whether feelings can be measured scientifically or not. Both Ayame and Shinya, therefore decide to carry on experiments with how both feel for each other at different points in time.
The series raises questions in the mind of viewers and they would try to discover whether the characters are capable of bringing scientific observations into the study of emotions.
The series furthermore demonstrates the advancement of science and the involvement of scientific experiments to gather evidence about everything happening which ranges from personal emotions to universal phenomena.
Science Fell In Love So I Tried To Prove It Season 2 Cast
Science Fell In Love, So I tried to prove it is a romantic comedy series that celebrates the bond of love between two extremely talented researchers who attempt to determine whether a scientific theory can explain love. They will look within themselves for the solution to the problem. Here is a list of the central characters who play a pivotal role in the series.
- Sora Amamiya as Shinya Yukimura: Shinya is the central character of the series. He is an extremely talented student who tries to find the logic behind every happening. He is extremely passionate to discover new logical and scientific theories and even experiments love scientifically.
- Nana Asakawa as Ayame Himuro: In the anime, Ayame has long, light purple hair. She is the one who first confesses her love for Yukimura. When it comes to science, they are both on the same page, but when it comes to overt romanticism, Himuro is seen to be more involved.
- Yuuka Yano as Kotonoha Kande: Kotonoha feels frustrated that Himuro and Yukimura are not making an effort to pursue each other like a typical pair and are making the process much more difficult than it needs to be. She herself yearns for a typical love story in her life.
- Ryotaro Okiayu as Professor Ikeda: Lab management is entrusted to Professor Ikeda Kashin. His calm demeanor is usually intimidating. He is physically strong, and when he is upset, he won’t hesitate to squish pens in his fists.
- Yui Ogura as Arika Yamamoto: Former pupil and lab alumna of Professor Ikeda, Arika desires to be a professional manga artist and plans to use Yukimura and Himuro’s romance as inspiration, even if it occasionally disturbs their relationship.
Science Fell In Love So I Tried to Prove it Season 2 Plot
There is a strong consensus that science can explain the vast majority of cosmic events. But there are many facets of our existence that science cannot explain through mathematics and for which it has not yet discovered a solution. The idea of love is the most well-known of these. Even though it would seem hard to apply scientific theory to such a nuanced and complex emotion, a bold and clever pair of Saitama University researchers want to try.
Confident and attractive Ayame Himuro publicly confesses her love for Shinya Yukimura, a rational and sensible scientist. Yukimura acknowledges his lack of romantic experience and wonders what exactly constitutes love and whether he is capable of experiencing it.
Science Fell In Love So I Tried To Prove It Season 2 Genre
This series falls under the genre of romance and comedy. This romantic comedy depicts the college life of two talented students, who try to find a scientific explanation to the feeling of love.
The series might appear to be scientific in its approach to love, but symbolically it takes the viewers through a deep emotional journey and enriches their experience through a perfect interaction of scientific knowledge and conscious emotions.
Science Fell In Love So I Tried To Prove It Season 2 Release Date
The first season of the series came out on January 11, 2020. After the release of the first season, the fans were waiting for the appearance of yet another exciting season of the series. The wait is over. The second season premiered on April 2, 2022, and it is expected to be an enthralling experience for the fans, for they had waited long to find what ultimately happens to the love story of Shinya and Ayame.
Where To Watch Science Fell In Love So I Tried To Prove It Season 2?
Viewers can watch Science Fell In Love, So I tried to Prove It Season 2 on 9Anime’s official website. Unfortunately, we don’t have any further news about any streaming platform where viewers can view the series.