Here is the Strangers From Hell Season 2. Strangers From Hell is the other name of Hell of Other People. It is a television series in South Korea. The show belongs to the genre of Psychological Drama. It is based on the Naver WEBTOON Webtoon series of the same name by Kim Yong-ki. Drama comes in the genre – of horror, psychological thriller & mystery.
The show first premiered on 31 August 2019 and it concluded on 6 October 2019. The show has a total of 10 episodes. The show was loved by the audience and it is evident from the ranking that it holds. It is ranked 8.7 out of 10 on the IMDb ranking scale.
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Plot
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Plot revolves around a young man. It tells the story of a young man, Yoon Jong-Woo, in his 20s who moves to Seoul after landing an internship in a company. While looking for a place to stay, he stumbles upon Eden Studio, an ominous cheap dormitory, and decides to stay there as he is low on money. The only problem is, that it’s shared by some pretty creepy and unnerving characters.
Though not thrilled about the quality of the place and its abnormal residents, including his next-door neighbor Seo Moon Jo he decides to tolerate it until he saves enough money to move out. However, mysterious occurrences start occurring in the studio, causing Jong-Woo to start fearing the studio’s residents. It is a particularly effective and dread-inducing psychological thriller. Everyone who stayed nearby holds some story or secret. He finds it very mysterious.
This twist though is well-earned and something that puts the drama that unfolds across the season into perspective. There are some lovely themes around darkness and isolation that works well to compliment the innocent character of Jong-Woo. His struggle to maintain his sanity in the wake of all these awful atrocities is partly why the show works as well as it does.
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Cast
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Cast is very amazing. The audience loved every character as they played their roles very well. I know What you all are thinking? About the cast of the new season right, am I right? So why worry, we are here with all the details about the cast and characters who will be seen in the upcoming season of Strangers from Hell. We are here to present you a list of characters who are expected to be seen in Strangers From Hell Season 2
- Im Si-Wan is playing the role of Yoon Jong-woo, a writer who comes from the countryside and moves into room 303 at Eden Dormitory after landing a new job at a new company his older friend created. He takes Eden Dormitory for a cheap price, only to find out that the dormitory isn’t just an ordinary dormitory.
- Lee Dong-Wook is seen as Seo Moon-jo, a dentist who works near Eden Dormitory and lives in room 304. He comes across as a friendly and compassionate dentist; however, things are not what they seem.
- Lee Jung-Eun as Eom Bok-soon, the owner of Eden Dormitory. She seems friendly but she hides a very dark secret
- Lee Hyun-Wook as Yoo Gi-hyeok, a mysterious and cold resident who lives in room 302.
- Park Jong-hwan is seen as Byeon Deuk-jong / Byeon Deuk-soo, twin brothers who respectively live in rooms 306 and 307. Deuk-jong is mentally handicapped, while Deuk-soo has better intelligence than his twin brother.
- Lee Jong-ok is seen playing the role of Hong Nam-bok, a resident who lives in room 313. He is a porn addict.
- Hyun Bong-sik is seen portraying the character of Ahn Hee-Joong, a thug resident who lives in room 310. He was planning to leave the dormitory and start a new and better life.
Strangers From Hell Season 1 Ending Explained
Strangers From Hell Season 1 ending was shocking but the buildup sort of gave it away. There remain some fans who have not fully understood the ending. The environment, the pre-existing mental issues, and the drugs that the ahjumma gave him all led to this moment, he was a ticking time bomb. Moon Jo found out he was on the verge of snapping and groomed him to basically snap.
Moon Jo was a cannibal dentist that enjoyed killing people with cold blood and he did it with the help of people at that dorm. He’s a psychopath who can spot one in the making and take advantage of them, he saw himself in Jong-Woo. Moon Jo had been planting ideas in Jong Woo’s head this whole time knowing how hard he was trying to suppress everything inside him, you can say that he basically groomed him to become a killer before getting killed by his ‘creation.’
Jong Woo’s hidden persona killed Eom Bok Soon, Yoo Ki Hyeok, and Byeon Deuk Jong, when he snapped out of it, he can’t recall what he’s done. or the last scene where Jung Hwa sees Moon Jo it’s only part of her own imagination, she could be suffering from PTSD due to the traumatic experience she’s been through. She previously noticed that Moon Jo was stalking her as well and to find out who he truly was would terrify her even more.
When fighting for your life, you’re not thinking about not harming the person in front of you, your survival instincts kick in and all you want to do is survive. This is why detectives will likely rule Jong-Woo’s actions against Moon Jo as self-defense.
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Release Date
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Release Date is not yet confirmed. The creators are still contemplating about the renewal of Strangers From Hell Season 2 but we can expect the new season soon because the season gained positive responses from the public. The audience loved the plot and the characters. As of now, no Date is sure but it might be released by the end of 2023.
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Trailer
Strangers From Hell Season 2 Trailer is not available yet. No announcement has been made by the production house regarding the Trailer for the new season.
Where to Watch Strangers From Hell Season 2?
Strangers From Hell Season 1 is available on Netflix so what are you waiting for, go and binge-watch this horror K Drama.
Also read about Gilmore Girls Season 8 and Insatiable Season 3