The Demon Girl Next Door is an anime television series based on a Japanese manga, Machikado Mazoku written by Izumo Itō and published by Houbunsha. The Demon Girl Next is an anime directed by Hiroaki Sakurai and written by Keiichirō Ōchi under J.C. Staff Studio. All the episodes of this anime aired on television from July 2019 to July 2022. Since the conclusion of the second season, fans of this show have been impatiently anticipating the release of The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3.
The storyline of The Demon Girl Next Door is set in the genre of Supernatural Comedy Life television series. It centred on a young girl, Yuko Yoshida. She woke up one day and unexpectedly discovered herself with tails. She learnt that she was the descendant of a Dark Clan which was cursed into poverty by an opposing Light Clan. She was destined to defeat the town’s local magical girl, Momo Chiyoda in order to revive her clan’s honour.
J.C. Staff Studio announced The Demon Girl Next Door in January 2019. It was soon aired on television from July 2019 to September 2019. The second season was announced soon after the release of the first season. The second season was released from April 2022 to July 2022. This anime television series has a total of twenty-four episodes. The fans of this comedy-drama are wanting The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 since the conclusion of the second season. This article will cover every detail and information regarding the release of The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3.
The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 Plot Speculation
As of now, there is no brief or synopsis which could navigate us into the storyline of The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3. The second season has concluded recently and it will take a while for the makers to consider about the third season.
We expect that The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 could explore the lives of the Dark Clan and the Light Clan. It could also focus on the character of Yuko Yoshida. In the first two seasons, we witnessed the introduction to the supernatural powers and world of these two clans. We saw the Dark Clan struggling to revive its reputation in the first two seasons. The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 could continue the story from where it left off in the second season.
The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 Cast and Characters
The official cast and characters for The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 are not yet revealed by the makers. We suspect that the new season might retain most of its characters from the previous seasons of this anime drama. The cast and characters whom we expect to mark their return in The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 are –
- Yuko Yoshida voiced by Monica Rial. She was a high school girl who one day unexpectedly discovered that she had a magical gift. She was a demon girl who was assigned to defeat her rival. She could enter into other people’s dreams while they were sleeping. She later inherited her father’s powers of turning into the form of anything. She belonged to the Dark Clan who was cursed with poverty by the Light Clan. Yuko was tasked to defeat the magical girl to restore her clan’s honour.
- Momo Chiyoda voiced by Genevieve Simmons. Momo was a magical girl who attended the same school as Yuko. She was the weakest among her fellow magical girls but had greater mental capabilities.
- Lilith voiced by Emily Neves. She was Yuko’s ancestor who used to come in Yuko’s dreams. Under some specific conditions, she could take control of the body of Yuko.
- Mikan Hinatsuki voiced by Christina Kelly. She was also a magical girl who assisted Momo but later protected Yuko from threats. She was cursed to experience natural calamities whenever she got frustrated.
- Anri Sata voiced by Luci Christian. She was a classmate of Yuko and one of her best friends. She used to work at a butcher.
- Sion Ogura voiced by Shanae’a Moore. Sion was also a friend of Yuko and was a member of the Black Magic Studies Club at the school.
- Ryoko Yoshida voiced by Hilary Haag. She was the younger sister of Yuko who was in middle school. She was not a demon girl like her elder sister but was willing to help Yuko in every possible way.
- Seiko Yoshida voiced by Shelley Calene-Black. She was the mother of Yuko and Ryoko. She had a quality of avoiding everything with a smile, no matter how big the issue was.
- Joshua voiced by Mark Mendehlson. Joshua was the father of Yuko and Ryoko who was also aliased as Taro Yoshida. He was sealed away in a cardboard box by an evil, Sakura.
- Sakura Chiyoda voiced by Hisako Kanemoto. She was the adopted elder sister of Momo who used to be the previous magical girl of the city. She sealed the happiness of Yuko’s family ten years ago.
- Lico voiced by Ayasa Itō. She was a fox who ran the Asura coffee shop.
Other than these, a few new characters might also be introduced in The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3. Unfortunately, we don’t have any information regarding those new characters.
The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 Release Date
The second season of this Japanese anime television series has concluded recently in July 2022. It will take some time for the makers to renew it for The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3. It is still left for premiere in various countries.
We expect that The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 won’t be released this year. It would have its premiere somewhere in 2023 or 2024. Until then, we can only hope for The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 to release soon.
The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3 Trailer
As of now, there is no trailer for The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3. It will release after the show has been renewed and passed several production processes. Meanwhile, you can watch the trailer of the second season and can predict a plot for The Demon Girl Next Door Season 3.
Where to watch The Demon Girl Next Door?
The first season of The Demon Girl Next Door is available to stream only on Hidive. The second season has recently ended its television airing and will premiere on a streaming platform a while later.
Also read Wild Wild Country Season 2 and Forest Piano Season 3