The Kissing Booth is an American romantic and comedy teenage drama. The film is written and directed by Vince Marcello. The Kissing Booth is inspired by a novel of the same name which was published in 2012 by Beth Reekles. The Kissing Booth was released in May 2018 on Netflix. There has been a total of three parts till now and the third part was released in August 2021. The trilogy wasn’t enough for the fans, they demanded more. This article will cover every detail you need to know about The Kissing Booth 4.
Although there was nothing new or fresh in the storyline of The Kissing Booth but the fans went crazy for the first part and the movie’s fame is unbeatable. The movie is a typical teenage love story, it revolves mainly around two characters, Elle and Noah. It depicted the love story of these two characters and the difficulties they faced due to their relationship.
The film wasn’t appreciated by the critics due to its falling screenplay and dooming storyline but the characters and cast made a huge fanbase among the viewers. The fans want The Kissing Booth 4 to release just to see those characters together on screen.
The Kissing Booth 4 Release Date
The makers didn’t make it clear whether The Kissing Booth 4 will release or not. Even, Netflix did not make any kind of announcements regarding The Kissing Booth 4. So, it is almost impossible to predict the release date of the sequel of this popular movie series.
Most of the actors and crew members from this romantic teenage drama have confirmed that The Kissing Booth 4 is not happening. Without any precise detail, we can only hope for this movie to release soon.
The Kissing Booth 4 Cast and Characters
If The Kissing Booth 4 ever happens, it will be possible only with the same cast and characters. The movie will be praised by the fans only if the cast is retained. The existing cast and characters comprise –
- Joey King as Elle Evans. Elle Evans is a quirky teenager who has a best friend named, Lee Flynn. Lee and Elle were born on the same day and have a hardcore friendship. Both of them have even established some rules that they need to follow when they are in a relationship respectively. Somehow, Elle falls for Lee’s elder brother, Noah, and kept her relationship hidden from everybody. When Lee discovered Elle’s relationship with Noah, things between the two friends got complicated. The Kissing Booth is mainly centered on Elle Evans and her future.
- Joel Courtney as Lee Flynn. Lee Flynn was Elle’s best friend. Lee was very upset and infuriated when he found out about Noah and Elle’s relationship but the two later came to happiness on terms. Lee made a plan that he and Elle will study at the same university but Elle was planning to study at Berkely or Harvard. Lee was giving all the effort from his side but unfortunately, their friendship didn’t remain the same as it was earlier.
- Jacob Elordi as Noah Flynn. Noah Flynn was the elder brother of Lee Flynn. In the first part, Noah was seen as a violent and a bad boy character but he toned himself down with Elle’s support. Noah shifted to Harvard University for his further education. The relationship between Noah and Elle started shattering once it became a long distance.
- Molly Ringwald as Mrs Flynn. Mrs Flynn was Noah and Lee’s mother. She was the best friend of Elle’s mother. After the demise of Elle’s mother, Mrs. Flynn has fulfilled the guidance and love of a mother for Elle. The story purely depicted the bond between Elle and Mrs Flynn.
- Taylor Zakhar Perez as Marco Peña. Marco was a good looking musician and was first seen in The Kissing Booth 2. He became the partner of Elle for a dance competition and ended up falling for her. They spent so much time together and had some beautiful moments but Elle chose Noah over Marco.
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Chloe Winthrop. Chloe Winthrop was a good friend of Noah at Harvard. But Elle thought that Noah was cheating on her with Chloe. But the reality was that Chloe encouraged Noah to convince Elle.
- Meganne Young as Rachel. Rachel was Lee’s girlfriend and the two got together after the first kissing booth. The story never focused solely on their relationship. There were hardships between them both and they sorted things out at the end of The Kissing Booth 2.
- Stephen Jennings as Mike Evans. Mike was Elle’s Father.
- Carson White as Brad Evans. Elle’s younger brother.
- Morné Visser as Mr. Flynn. He was the father of Noah and Lee.
What could we expect from The Kissing Booth 4?
There is no official synopsis regarding The Kissing Booth 4 and there are even rumors that the third part was the last in this movie series and it won’t get any further sequels.
So before any kind of official announcement or information, it is irrational to predict the storyline or the plot for The Kissing Booth 4. But we can assume that the fourth installment would explore something new and fresh for the relationship between Noah and Elle. It could also show us some new faces or maybe it could portray to us the adulthood of the characters.
The Kissing Booth 4 Trailer
Netflix has not announced any kind of further sequels and the movie ended the same way the novel its based upon. So we can conclude that there might be no plan for making a fourth part of The Kissing Booth.
The trailer will be released only when the scripting, production, and filming are done. There is no precise detail that can confirm the release date of the trailer. So, till then we can only hope for The Kissing Booth 4 trailer to release soon.
Where to Watch The Kissing Booth 4?
All the three parts of The Kissing Booth were produced by Netflix and are exclusively available to stream only on Netflix. We can expect that whenever the fourth part of The Kissing Booth is filmed, it will release only on Netflix.
Also, read The Last Hour and Hanna