The best genre over the decade to be thrilled and view the story of the dreams is none other than- Fantasy. The only place where you can find the mixture of all the categories niche’s in a single level whether its action, adventure, or more.
Likewise, another biggest binge-worthy is on its way to entertain you on the biggest level- The lords of the rings: the rings of power.
The Lords of the Rings: The Rings of Power Release Date
The lords of the rings: the rings of power, is most likely to get aired in Prime video on Sep 2, 2022. The episodes will be aired on a weekly basis. With reference to IMDB official website- we may have 8 episodes in season 1.
About The Lords of the Rings: The Rings of power
The lord of the rings- the rings of power is an American fantasy binge-worthy that is based on stories by J.R.R Tolkein. The series is set in the thousand of years before the events take place in The Hobbit and The Lord of the rings in the history of middle earth. It begins during a time of relative peace and covers all the major events of Middle-earth’s Second Age: the forging of the Rings of Power, the rise of the Dark Lord Sauron, the fall of the island kingdom of Númenor, and the last alliance between Elves and Men.
The Lords of the Rings: The Rings of power Cast
- Robert Aramayo as Elrond: a half-Elven architect and politician. He goes from being optimistic and eager to world-weary and closed-off throughout the series.
- Owain Arthur as Durin IV: prince of the Dwarven city of Khazad-dûm
- Maxim Baldry as Isildur: a human sailor who will eventually become a warrior and king. The writers wanted to explore Isildur’s story more than the source material so the audience would feel that it ends in tragedy rather than foolishness. Co-showrunner Patrick McKay compared the character to Al Pacino’s Michael Corleone from The Godfather (1972).
- Nazanin Boniadi as Bronwyn: a human mother and healer who owns an apothecary in the Southlands.
- Morfydd Clark as Galadriel: an Elven warrior who believes evil is returning to Middle-earth. Tolkien had described Galadriel in her youth as being a strong fighter of “Amazon disposition” and the series shows her journey from that point to becoming the “elder stateswoman” that the character is more commonly known as.
- Ismael Cruz Córdova as Arondir: a Silvan Elf with a forbidden love for the human healer Bronwyn, similar to Tolkien’s love stories about Beren and Lúthien and Aragorn and Arwen.
- Charles Edwards as Celebrimbor: the Elven smith who forges the Rings of Power
- Lenny Henry as a Harfoot elder
- Markella Kavenagh as Elanor “Nori” Brandyfoot: a curious Harfoot
- Simon Merrells as Trevyn
- Tyroe Muhafidin as Theo: Bronwyn’s son
- Sophia Nomvete as Disa: princess of the Dwarven city of Khazad-dûm
- Megan Richards as a curious Harfoot
- Charlie Vickers as Halbrand: a human running from his past whose destiny is entwined with Galadriel’s
- Benjamin Walker as Gil-galad: the High King of the Elves who rules from the realm of Lindon
- Daniel Weyman as the Stranger
The Lords of the Rings: The Rings of power Plot
The series will showcase the Sauron’s ascension to power and forging of the rings of the power. which the dark lord is gifted to humans, elves, and dwarves and secretly controls them with his power ring. Although multiple events have taken place in the time frame of thousands of years the show will compress them all into a single point in order to represent the important characters in the storyline.