Vanderpump Rules Season 10 latest updates are in! continue reading to know everything! Vanderpump Rules is an American reality TV show. The first Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spin-off, which has nine seasons under its belt, centers on Lisa Vanderpump and the employees of her bars and eateries. The show’s executive producers are Alex Baskin, Bill Langworthy, and Douglas Ross. Vanderpump Rules has a rating of 5.5 out of 10 on IMDB, which is quite average.
Two spin-offs, Vanderpump Rules After Show and Vanderpump Rules: Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky, were developed due to the popularity and success of Vanderpump Rules. We get to experience many people’s real lives in the show and their businesses. The show’s first season premiered in 2013 and continues till now.
Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Cast
Vanderpump Rules showcases the real life of the cast. But, of course, this is a reality show, so no one portrays a role, but they portray themselves.
- Lisa Vanderpump, mother of Max, Ken’s wife, and joint owner of SUR Restaurant & Lounge, Tom Tom Restaurant & Bar, and Pump Restaurant.
- Katie Maloney-Schwartz, Tom Schwartz’s wife and an old server at SUR.
- Tom Sandoval, business partner of Lisa and Ken, an old bartender at SUR.
- Scheana, an aspiring singer and actress, an old server at SUR, Brock Davies’s Fiancee, and Summer’s mother.
- Ariana Madix is an old bartender at SUR and an author.
- Tom Schwartz, model and actor, an old bartender at PUMP, Katie Maloney’s Husband, and Ken’s business partner at Tom Tom.
- Lala Kent, an old hostess at SUR who volunteers at Vanderpump Dogs.
- Charli Burnett, a waiter at SUR.
- Brock Davies, Summer’s father and engaged to Scheana.
- Ken Todd, father of Max, spouse of Lisa, and co-owner of SUR Restaurant & Lounge, Tom Tom Restaurant & Bar, and Pump Restaurant.
- Guillermo Zapata, actor, model, and co-owner of SUR, wedded to Nathalie Zapata.
- Nathalie Zapata, co-owner of SUR, wedded to Guillermo Zapata.
- Richardson Chery, Tom Tom’s general manager.
- Randall Emmett, a movie producer.
- Corey Loftus, boyfriend of Charli Burnett.
- Max Todd, son of Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd.
Vanderpump Rules Season 9 Recap
Scheana and Brock shock their friends with major news the night before Raquel and James’ engagement party, and Sandoval confronts Lisa about her opposition to the Toms’ new bar. Next, Raquel and her father have a heart-to-heart about their connection with James. Next, Katie and Ariana receive positive news about their respective businesses, and Lala discloses a shocking secret that upends the party. In the tense opening hour of the Vanderpump Rules reunion, Raquel and James shock their pals with a startling revelation. Finally, Sandoval and Katie argue their differing power levels over the bar and Tom Schwartz.
While Lisa discloses her first-time grandparenthood and Brock tries to hold James responsible for his rage issues, Charli criticizes Scheana for putting boundaries in their connection. As Brock and Scheana defend their decision to wed during James and Raquel’s engagement weekend, the season nine reunion comes to a thrilling finale. Ariana lashes out at Katie for casting doubt on her honesty after Lala discloses shocking details about the breakdown of her relationship with Randall. James and Raquel finally share a touching moment before parting ways.
Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Plot
Talking of Schwartz and Sandy’s, the new establishment will shortly accept patrons. The West Hollywood hangout—and all the drama that will undoubtedly accompany it—will undoubtedly be covered in the upcoming season of VPR, as Tom Sandoval confirmed to E! News in June, and he and Schwartz hosted the bar’s grand opening celebration on July 19. This season, Katie Maloney’s divorce from her ex-husband Tom Schwartz is guaranteed to be a hot topic, and it sounds like she won’t be reluctant to discuss it.
Since Katie admitted in May that she had gone out on at least one date since divorcing Tom, fans can expect to watch her experience being single for the first time on the show. In March, James Kennedy made his red carpet debut with his new girlfriend, Ally Lewber, and it seems things are still going well. No word yet on whether she will appear alongside him on camera. This way, we expect progress in everyone’s lives and relationships.
Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Release Date
On July 13, Lala Kent posted an Instagram Story announcing that Vanderpump Rules season 10 filming had begun. At Schwartz and Sandy’s grand opening, cameras were also rolling. As of now, we can expect the premiere of Season 10 in 2023.
Vanderpump Rules Season 10 Trailer
As of now, there is no trailer released for Vanderpump Rules Season 10. But we have footage of the cast giving some leaks/updates of Season 10 in an Award Show that you can watch below.
Where To Watch Vanderpump Rules Season 10?
Season 10 of Vanderpump Rules is yet to be released. Till then, you can binge the previous seasons of Vanderpump Rules on Bravo TV and Amazon Prime Video(Hayu Subscription included).
Must read Murdoch Mysteries Season 16 Release Date and Slasher Season 5 Release Date.
Follow Cinesays for more entertainment updates!