Who killed Sara is a Mexican mystery thriller drama created by José Ignacio Valenzuela. The first season of Who Killed Sara premiered on Netflix in March 2021 and the second season came out within a shorter time stamp in May 2021. Netflix has released Who Killed Sara Season 3 recently and this article will cover everything you need to know about the third season of this thriller drama.
The show is centred on a character named Álex Guzmán. Álex was proven guilty of a crime he didn’t commit and was sentenced to prison for 18 years. Álex is seeking revenge from the Lazcano family who accused him and put him behind the bars. He is also on a quest to find out the killer of her sister, Sara. The death of Sara led to various events in the series.
This Mexican Television series released its season without a long gap. The first two seasons were released in the same year and Who Killed Sara rolled out in 2022. There has been a total of 25 episodes in three seasons with an average runtime of 40 minutes. This article will be completely spoiler-free for season 3.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 Release Date
Soon after the second season of this series, the makers made it confirm that Who Killed Sara Season 3 is under production. Fans went crazy after knowing that this thriller drama is going to return soon to unravel the mysteries left in the previous two seasons. At the end credits of Season 2, they revealed that the third season in this series 3 will premiere soon.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 was exclusively released on Netflix on May 18, 2022. Netflix has confirmed that the third season is the finale in this murder mystery. There won’t be any further seasons.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 Cast and Characters
Most of the cast and characters in Who Killed Sara Season 3 were retained from the previous seasons. The cast members of Who Killed Sara include –
- Manolo Cardona as Álex Guzmán. Álex was falsely accused of murdering his sister, Sara by the Lazcano family. He was sentenced to prison for 18 years. After coming out, he was seeking revenge on the Lazcano Family. Who Killed Sara also portrayed the relationship of Álex Guzmán with Elisa Lazcano.
- Leo Deluglio as Young Álex Guzmán.
- Ximena Lamadrid as Sara Guzmán. Sara was the late younger sister of Álex. Her death led to various events in the series. She was in a relationship with Rodolfo Lazcano.
- Alejandro Nones as Rodolfo Lazcano. Rodolfo was Álex’s former best friend. Rodolfo used to date Sara before her death.
- Andrés Baida as Young Rodolfo Lazcano.
- Carolina Miranda as Elisa Lazcano. César and Mariana’s youngest child and only daughter. She was Rodolfo’s brother. She decided to help Álex find the murderer of Sara. She even had to expose her family’s dark secrets but she didn’t hesitate. Later she was seen in a relationship with Álex Guzmáno.
- Eugenio Siller as José Maria “Chema” Lazcano. He was the middle child of César and Mariana. He was a close friend of Álex and he didn’t have healthy relations with his family after he discovered he was gay.
- Ginés García Millán as César Lazcano. César is a multibillionaire businessman and the father of, Chema, Rodolfo and Elisa.
- Claudia Ramírez as Mariana Lazcano. Mariana was the wife of César.
- Litzy as Marifer. Marifer was Sara’s best friend and Álex’s former lover.
- Luis Roberto Guzmán as Lorenzo Rossi. Lorenzo was a lawyer and the boyfriend of Cheema. He and Cheema wanted to have a kid together.
- Juan Carlos Remolina as Sergio Hernández. Sergio was César’s bestfriend and business partner.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 Storyline
Who Killed Sara has a total of three seasons now. Of which, Who Killed Sara Season 3 was released recently on Netflix.
The second season of this thriller drama ended with an unsolved mystery. Two persons confessed that they were the murderers of Sara but the second season of Who Killed Sara ended over there. It was necessary for Who Killed Sara Season 3 to release and answer the questions that previous seasons have raised.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 will focus more on the story of the two victims who confessed themselves as the killers. The finale needs to conclude with an appropriate answer. But the twists and turns of this series are more than the ones in a snake box.
At the start of Who Killed Sara Season 3, it was found that Sara’s grave was empty. If Sara’s grave was empty, then was she alive all the time? If she wasn’t dead, then why did the two suspects confess themselves as the killers? If she wasn’t dead then where did she disappear?
Who Killed Sara Season 3 has answers to all the questions of the fans. It is amazing to see how the screenplay unfolds all the mysteries and yet makes it seem complicated.
Who Killed Sara Season 3 Trailer
Who Killed Sara Season 3 Trailer was released on April 19, 2022, on the official channel of Netflix. The trailer gave us a sneak peek into the third season’s plot and storyline. We can assume from the trailer that season 3 of this murder mystery is going to be full of twists and complications. And we even got to know in the trailer that Sara wasn’t dead all this time. Who Killed Sara Season 3 will navigate its viewers into a completely new story and give a worthy conclusion for this finale.
Where to watch Who Killed Sara Season 3
Who Killed Sara has an IMDb rating of 6.4 out of 10. This Mexican Thriller drama is very popular worldwide because of Netflix. All three seasons of Who Killed Sara are available to stream exclusively on Netflix. There is no other streaming platform where you can stream all the episodes of Who Killed Sara Season 3.